Welcome to the office of Dr. Abdul Dahhan M.D.. We are honored that you have chosen us as your health care provider. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care for all of our patients in a timely and respectful manner.
We will do our best to provide you with same-day office visits and accept walk-ins for first available slots for all sick visits. You will need to bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you for each appointment. Please let our staff know if you have had any information changes since your last appointment. Ifyou are unable to provide us with your insurance card, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. You will be asked to fill out new registration forms annually so we may update your information.
All co-pays and past due balances are expected at time of service, unless a prior agreement has been made with our billing department.
We ask that you allow plenty of time to get to the office for your appointment.. We will strive to stay on time. From time to time, a patient emergency arises and we may be running late for your visit. You will have the option to re-schedule or stay to be seen and we will keep you informed of how long of a delay you may experience.
Please bring all of your prescription and over-the-counter medications with you at each visit.
We understand that appointments sometime need to be changed, so we ask that you call in advance if you cannot keep your scheduled appointment.
Providing the highest quality of professional care to our patients is very important to us. Therefore, the following guidelines for dispensing medications in our office have been established:
- The office of Dr. Abdul Dahhan M.D. does not offer chronic pain management and will not dispense chronic pain medication (for example, chronic daily narcotics). We will provide you with a referral to a pain management center if you need this specialized form of care after evaluation by our physicians.
- If you are on a medication that requires refills for a chronic disease (for example, high blood pressure or diabetes), you will be given ample refills for 30 or 90 days at a time during your office visit.
- When you are down to a 30 day supply of medication, we ask that you call and schedule your follow-up office visit in order to be evaluated and have your medications adjusted or refilled. We ask that you allow enough time for us to make an appointment so you're not without your medication.
- For the safety and well-being of our patients,
- Requests for new medications (including antibiotics) and medication refills will not be taken over the phone or over the Internet during office hours without an appointment and evaluation by the physician.
- No new medications (including antibiotics) will be called in over the phone after office hours by the on-call physician.
- We understand that unexpected situations arise, thus a small refill of a chronic medication will be granted for one or two days after office hours on an as-needed basis determined by the on-call physician. This allows patients to be seen and evaluated by the physician during office hours for all their medication refills.
If you need to reach the physician after hours, you can reach us at 606-505-4960. Our office hours for patient care are Monday thru Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. We offer extended office hours on every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month 5:00 p.m.to 7:00p.m.
Welcome to our practice and thank you for choosing the office of Dr. Abdul Dahhan
M.D. for all your health care needs.